“If you want new answers, you have to ask new questions.”
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
What you see is what you get!
The degree to which coaching is effective also depends on the relationship between coach and coachee. Take the time to check out this short film to see if the chemistry might be right:
If you want to lead effectively in a position of high responsibility, you should let yourself be asked a few good questions on topics that make a difference.
My coaching approach is independent, empathetic, sometimes provocative, always solution-oriented. It encompasses consulting at eye-level, clear feedback and help with important decisions. Virtual and face-to-face.
Here is a selection of the questions with which clients come to me for coaching
- How can I successfully manage the company without exercising control?
- How can I support the self-organization of my employees?
- What is the key to successful communication?
- How can I delegate better?
- What do I have to pay attention to when leading leaders?
- How can I exploit my full potential and confidently take the lead?
- How do I recognize my behavior patterns and how can I change them?
- How can I improve my emotional intelligence and competence in dealing with people?
- How do my team and I create the framework conditions for good cooperation?
- How can I solve conflicts more easily?
- How can I negotiate better – for myself / my team / my organization?
- How can I achieve resilience in the face of challenging living conditions?
- How do I deal professionally and empathetically with my diverse team?
- Leadership Team Coaching
- Conflict coaching (individual counselling in case of conflict)
- Mediation (conflict resolution with all conflict parties)
- Expatriate Coaching
- Coaching for couples upon request