We keep things simple
Are you looking for a good decision, taken quickly, but things are stalled? We love to get things going. We give good impulses and provoke thought so that ideas can be exchanged. Pooling everybody’s resources often leads to unforeseen ease and efficiency.
When does it make sense to book an external moderator?
- When important decisions are pending and neutral, impartial moderation is desired
- When diverse expertise, rolls and interests clash and you want to play these to your advantage
- If you want to avoid ‚top dog’ behaviour
- If it is important that an event runs smoothly and within the allotted time
- If you need somebody to look after the process, while you concentrate on the results
Professional moderation is advisable wherever results are needed: in team meetings, project group meetings, conferences, strategy planning, members meetings, workshops and congresses.
We do not wish to be commissioned for the following:
- In order to sell decisions which have already been taken as group decisions
- To avoid conflict at all costs
- For inept delegation of managerial responsibilities
- For any assignments which are not in line with our basic understanding of ethics and appreciation of others
What are our moderation strategies?
We want to invite you on a journey through difficult terrain. The following equipment will ensure a pleasant stroll:
- A pleasantly analytical approach
- Guaranteed neutral conversation steering
- Stringent and situational distribution of contributions
- Interchangeability between plenary sessions and task forces
- Professional ad-hoc visualisation of the processes
- Use of flexible, interactive media (flipchart, pin board, whiteboard or virtual media)
- Unagitated strategy planning: Where are we headed? How do we want to get there?
Our aim is to implement team-orientated problem-solving strategies. We believe that involvement of different perspectives in decision-making is he only way to unleash the full potential of team-intelligence. We offer professional, neutral guidance.
Our wide intercultural experience makes us experts in managing complex situations and guiding heterogeneous teams. We treat controversial opinions, conflict-prone topics and sensitive issues with respect, but not fear. Clear policy and framework during discussions ensures a pleasant atmosphere. We enable you to see things from a different perspective. This, in turn will empower you to make confident decisions.
"Through learning we re-create ourselves. Through learning we become able to do something we never were able to do. Through learning we perceive the world and our relationship to it. Through learning we extend our capacity to create, to be part of the generative process of life." (Peter M. Senge)